Congratulations! You made it through the pregnancy and delivery, and your little bundle of joy is finally here, but you find yourself wavering between being exhausted and overjoyed. Many times, exhaustion overtakes the joy, for a few reasons:
- The birth process is stressful, physically, mentally and emotionally
- Breastfeeding isn’t as easy as mainstream media often makes it out to be
- Immune systems are lowered, and illness is a very real possibility
How can chiropractic help me?
Postnatal and pediatric care through Principled Chiropractic can relieve the stress and pressure on Mom and Baby’s spine that undeniably occurred during birth. Once the physical stress is relieved, the mental and emotional stress will be as well.
- Improve all necessary bodily functions that will help Baby turn its head easily when time for eating. Chiropractic care will also help Mom maintain increased energy levels and keep her feeling her best during the next few busy months.
- Correct stressed spines and vertebral misalignment – two huge factors that play a role in sickness and disease – which occur during the birthing process. Once the spine is in proper alignment, the immune system will begin operating at its fullest potential—a must for a newborn and their Mom.
- As an added bonus, infant adjustments can help to relieve issues such as allergies, asthma, colic, irritable baby syndrome, behavioral and focus problems, digestive problems and bed-wetting or sleep issues. Pediatric chiropractic is truly a life-changing healthy alternative to optimum health and wellness.